Telefónica Yammer / collaboration case study
This case study tells the story of the Spanish multinational Telefónica and how a group of enthusiasts in internal communications introduced Yammer, an enterprise social network, into the company. They integrated Yammer into the company strategy process and so got people at management level to adopt the tool first. The case study focuses on the practical community management techniques used to increase adoption.
Telefónica Yammer case study content bundle consists of:
- 30 high resolution illustrations
- an infographic (two versions: small and large)
- a PowerPoint version of the infographic
- A Spanish version of the PowerPoint presentation
- a PDF with Luz Rodrigo Martorell’s tips on how to introduce an enterprise social networks like Yammer
- a license to use the visuals in your own work/within your companyYou will also receive an invoice/receipt (pdf) so you can claim the content as a business expense.