Cartoon explainer kit: the importance of company culture and how it can be changed
We all know company culture can make or break and organisation. But can you effectively explain what company culture actually means and how to change it if it sucks?
Company Culture Explainer Kit to the rescue!
This digital content bundle
consists of a visual story that explains the issues in a smart, fun and engaging way.
The visuals will stick in your audience's mind better than any diagram or bullet point. If you are interested in communicating these concepts effectively - perhaps to get funding or buy-in for a new programme or initiative - this is your tool.
The Company Culture Explainer Kit consists of:
Organisational culture not your thing?
- an illustrated visual story that explains the main points as a PowerPoint presentation
- an infographic version of the story
- About 15-20 high resolution stand alone cartoons
- a license to use the visuals in your own work/within your companyYou will also receive an invoice/receipt (pdf) so you can claim the content as an expense.
- an opportunity to influence what I will explain next (with drawings)
There are other visual explanations in the pipeline if
this piece on organisational culture is successful. Tentative titles: "What exactly is digital transformation?", "Why hierarchical models fail", "What blocks collaboration?" , "What is machine learning?" etc. Subscribe to my alert list
to receive a notification when other stories are available.
Examples of other visual explanations (practice pieces if you like):
Click "Add To Basket" button below to place your pre-order: